Golem Factory and its Mission
Across the planet, there is a vast untapped amount of computing power. By creating a global marketplace to connect all of this spare capacity, Golem will change the internet as we know it. Decentralization is starting to play an important role in the global economy, starting with how we exchange resources. Golem has been in the Ethereum space since its early days and is a recognized decentralized computations leader.Does building this ambitious game-changer project sound like a challenge you’d like to take on? If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you about joining the Golem team.
We’re looking for someone to join our Community Managers team that will help us grow a healthy and passionate community of web3.0 developers.
The person will join a cohese and remote team and will report directly to the Head of Community.
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about using technology to accelerate change, is a self starter and not afraid to take risks. The ideal candidate will proactively propose new strategies and ideas to promote decentralization, is able to work independently in a remote team environment, has great people skills and is able to learn on the job.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in community management and business development
- Fluency in English
- Able to work on CET timezone
- Social media management experience
- At least two years of experience in working around IT projects on a similar position
Nice to have:
- Blockchain ecosystem involvement
- Understanding of website analytics and SEO
- Knowledge of the Ethereum ecosystem and token transfers
- Knowledge of DeFi ecosystem
- Ideate and execute events (hackathons, meetups, etc) in order to boost community engagement and ecosystem growth
- Collaborate with the PR agencies and come up with angles for PRs
- Develop & execute the community narrative across all social media platforms
- Explore and develop relationships with partners and potential stakeholders
- Ideate & execute community programs that will accelerate the ecosystem growth
- Develop a strategy to build a strong community
- Create reports about community engagement and feedback
To complete our mission, we need strong players to join us. The ideal candidate does not have to be a senior engineer, but we’d love to see passion and dedication, as these are what drive us here at Golem. What matters are not job roles and titles. It's the good we do for the users and our businesses.
If you are interested, please send us your resume in English. Thanks!