Golem Factory and its Mission
Across the planet, there is a vast untapped amount of computing power. By creating a global marketplace to connect all of this spare capacity, Golem will change the internet as we know it. Decentralization is starting to play an important role in the global economy, starting with how we exchange resources. Golem has been in the Ethereum space since its early days and is a recognized decentralized computations leader. Does building this ambitious game-changer project sound like a challenge you’d like to take on? If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you about joining the Golem team.
We’re currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps Team.
The goal of this team is to provide ongoing support to all other developer teams.
Your responsibilities would include designing, building and maintaining our internal tools thatenable our developers to build the Golem Network.
In-office location: Warsaw, Poland
Remote location(s): CET timezone
What you’ll do with us:
- Design and maintain Golem Factory public & internal infrastructure
- Contribute to the Golem Factory open-source projects @ GitHub
- React to internal developers’ feedback to improve our infrastructure and itsdocumentation
- Attend daily and weekly stand-ups, sprint planning/retrospectives, 1:1s
- Work collaboratively in CET timezone with other engineers within the team andacross teams, especially when working remotely
- You can communicate fluently in English (we are an English speaking company)
You’re a great fit if:
- You have experience with Linux administration (systemd/diagnostics)
- You can configure typical unix daemon services with ease
- You know your way around command-line tools and shell scripting. You feel at home in the text console. You can travel anywhere with ssh.
- Docker & ansible are your good friends
- You have knowledge of Git, Github, and its tools
- Extra points for knowing gpg, nginx, certbot, wireguard, firewall frontends like ufw orfirewalld, glusterfs, LVM.
- You are a fast learner and are eager to pick up new technologies and projects
- You can read and understand Python/Rust code (nice to have)
Benefits @ Golem:
- Attractive salary
- Flexible contract types
- Remote and hybrid work culture with a hub in Warsaw
- 26 days of PTO
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Training and conference budget
- Free meals and professional foosball table in the office
- Consistent opportunities for training, growth and education in the ever-growing industry
- Participation in a veteran, thriving internet community
If you are interested, please send us your resume in English. Thanks!