Golem Factory and its Mission
Across the planet, there is a vast untapped amount of computing power. By creating a global marketplace to connect all of this spare capacity, Golem will change the internet as we know it. Decentralization is starting to play an important role in the global economy, starting with how we exchange resources. Golem has been in the Ethereum space since its early days and is a recognized decentralized computations leader. Does building this ambitious game-changer project sound like a challenge you’d like to take on? If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you about joining the Golem team.
We’re currently looking for a HR Generalist to join our HR team in Warsaw :)
Based in Poland/Warsaw, the new HR team member will be responsible for executing tasks all the way along the employee lifecycle, with special focus on recruitment. She/he will be also working on HR processes and policies implementation and partner with the organisation on strategic initiatives.
The ideal candidate should be a “people person” and have a strong inner drive to set goals, take action and persevere through challenges. You will build strong relationships with our company's managers in order to help them with their human resource needs.
In-office location: Warsaw, Poland
*** We are looking for a Polish native speaker located in Warsaw ***
- Recruit new employees (50% of time) – applications screening, conducting initial calls and HR interviews, posting job offers, daily cooperation with external recruitment agencies and hiring managers
- Onboard and off-board employees – handling the process in HRIS, conducting exit interviews
- Manage training budget and absences on a dedicated platform
- Support HR manager in performance evaluation process
- Assist HR manager in building HR processes and its implementation in HRIS
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal responsibilities
- Prepare presentations and documents related to HR topics
- Perform other duties assigned by HR manager
- 3+ years of similar work experience in IT industry
- 3+ years of experience in IT recruitment – contact with candidates and recruitment agencies, screenings, HR interviews, financial negotiations etc.
- Experience with eRecruiter or another ATS
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology or related area
- Advance knowledge of Google Workspace
- Polish native speaker is a must
- Fluent English (we are an English speaking company)Proactive problem solver and disciplined self-starter that thrives in an ambiguous environment with ever-changing priorities
- Action-oriented and strong ownership mentalityVery good interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working in an international IT organisation/start-up
- Experience with HiBob or another HRIS
- Knowledge of Polish labor law
Benefits @ Golem:
- Attractive salary
- Flexible contract types
- Remote-first culture with a hub in Warsaw (100% from home, 100% from office or hybrid)
- 26 days of PTO
- Training and conference budget
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Free meals and professional foosball table in the office
If you are interested, please send us your resume in English. Thanks!