Golem Factory and its Mission
Across the planet, there is a vast untapped amount of computing power. By creating a global marketplace to connect all of this spare capacity, Golem will change the internet as we know it. Decentralization is starting to play an important role in the global economy, starting with how we exchange resources. Golem has been in the Ethereum space since its early days and is a recognized decentralized computations leader. Does building this ambitious game-changer project sound like a challenge you’d like to take on? If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you about joining the Golem team.
We’re currently looking for a UX Researcher to join our new Creative Team.
The goal of this team is to craft, ideate, research, define, plan, prototype, test, design, improve and reiterate Golem products.
In-office location: Warsaw, Poland
Remote location(s): Poland
- Preparing empathy maps of all Golem products
- Analysing and evaluating user needs followed by regular reports
- Providing user testing followed by summaries
- Participating/leading internal workshops
- Conducting heuristic audits followed by regular reports
- Prototyping low fidelity mockups
- Creating user surveys and analysing results followed by regular reports
- Expert in paper prototyping and researching
- Balsamiq or similar software
- Fluent in English
- Polish native or fluent (C2)
Nice to have:
- Crypto space familiarity
- Basic blockchain knowledge
- Education in UX/Computer Human Interaction/Psychology
Benefits @ Golem:
- Attractive salary
- Flexible contract types
- Remote-first culture with a hub in Warsaw (100% from home, 100% from office or hybrid)
- 26 days of PTO
- Private medical care
- Free meals and professional foosball table in the office
If you are interested, please send us your resume in English. Thanks!